Selasa, 19 Juni 2012

How I Feel

two days ago I was wondering how's your day going. I was hoping a simple "hi" from you. at night you were saying that simple word for me. I didn't notice your text at first, when I'm noticed it I were really sorry for the late reply I gave. but it seems you didn't forgive me for it.

you were said you've just winning a competition, "congratulation babe" I said. I waited for your reply till I felt asleep. in the morning you said "hi" that were so simple like you didn't know that last night I was waiting for you so badly, that morning you also didn't say any thank you for the congratulate I've said last night.

I didn't say anything about it I tried to forget what I was hoping from you last night. then yesterday you were going to that competition again. and I see you said that you were ill. I asked you, "what happened to you?" I asked you "how today's competition was?" you didn't answered it. I felt like talking to no one. somehow I felt you were really Ignoring me. and then myself can't take it anymore. I start to ignoring you instead. then we were arguing.

you said I don't care about you. I made you down while you felt sick. but you was the one who made me down, I were caring about you, I already asked what really happened to you, I was so worried that night, but you didn't answered it. you said that you didn't get my text as well. I don't know is that pretend or what. it seems like all this time was my fault. but that night I text you, saying that I'm really sorry and hoping you will get well really soon. but there's no reply.

this afternoon when I finished my lesson at school, you were there. "what happened to you? I'm really sorry for last night, I didn't meant it at all"  I said. and you were just like "I'm okay. yeah it's okay" and that really pissed me off. I really want to know what happened with you but you were always just like that. and from that I'm start ignoring you. I can't take it no more.

but really babe, I didn't meant this all. I just want to fix this. but I don't want to get hurt anymore just like those past. I just want you to feel how I feel. I don't want to lose you. I really love you.
please, for this time understand how I feel. I just want this simple thing from you.

3 komentar:

  1. hehe hoho haha hihi awoakwoakwoak

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. dapuk, buka blog gue liat bawah kanan XD

      Hapus
  2. Titanium White Dominus Price Chart - TITNIA STATION
    View the titanium money clip current titanium jewelry piercing sale ion chrome vs titanium price microtouch titanium of titanium edc TiS.TiS.TiS.TiS.TiS.TiS.TiS.TiS.TiS.TiS.TiS.TiS.TiS.TiS.TiS.TiS.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.

    BalasHapus